Calendar for Revision classes for IFRS
2021 Calendar for Classes
This is the calendar for live lectures to be held in 2021.
- Classes are for 2-3 hours. Some classes run both Saturday and Sunday
- Students can attend any of the lectures as per their convenience.
- The Zoom links will be shared on the Eduyush classroom a day before the lecture starts
- Recordings of the lectures will be made available within 2 days of the lecture.
- We recommend students to read all the study materials on the Eduyush Classroom and take quizzes beforehand, to make full utilisation of the lectures
- We cover almost 70% of the topics in our live lectures. The topics chosen are those where we feel the likelihood of them coming in the exams is high. For other topics, students can refer to the recordings of these lectures.
- All recordings are uploaded and students can view them unlimited times
|Dec 21 Exam readiness||Topics|
|July 23||Orientation and Introduction to IFRS training. Discussion with prior batch|
|Sep 4||Exam software, Formats of FS, Important concepts of PPE & Ethics ( Time 5 PM onwards)|
IAS 36 Impairment, IAS 38 Intangibles
|Sep 18||IAS 37 Provisions, Events after reporting date|
|Sep 25||Income Taxes IAS 12 (Saturday 5 PM)|
|Sep 26||Income Taxes IAS 12 (Sunday 9 AM)|
|Oct 2||IFRS 2 Share based payments (Saturday 5 PM)|
|Oct 3||IFRS 2 Share based payments (Sunday 9 AM)|
|Oct 9||IFRS 15 Revenue (Saturday 5 PM)|
|Oct 10||IFRS 15 Revenue (Sunday 9 AM)|
|Oct 16||IFRS 16 Leases (Saturday 5 PM)|
|Oct 17||IFRS 16 Leases (Sunday 9 AM)|
|Oct 23||Financial Instruments (Saturday 5 PM)|
|Oct 24||Financial Instruments (Sunday 9 AM)|
|Oct 30||Consolidation Part 1 (Saturday 5 PM)|
|Oct 31||Consolidation Part 1 (Sunday 9 AM)|
|Nov 6||Consolidation Part 2 (Saturday 5 PM)|
|Nov 7||Consolidation Part 2 (Sunday 9 AM)|
|Nov 13||IAS 19 Employee benefits and other new changes to syllabus|
|Nov 14||IAS 19 Employee benefits and other new changes to syllabus|
|Nov 27||Practice and revision of extra topics|
Students can view the recordings of other topics, these are already uploaded
June 22 Exam batch
The calendar will be announced close to October 21. Classes will begin in March and go all the way upto May 3rd week.