AICPA IFRS Certificate: Get Certified, Get Digital Badged!
AICPA IFRS Certificate: Get Certified, Get Digital Badged!
- Enrol by March 31 and get extra Rs. 1000 off. Discount auto-applied on checkout
- Comprehensive overview of IFRS that provides you with the knowledge to understand and apply these standards in practice.
- Earn a prestigious IFRS Certificate upon completion from AICPA & CIMA
- Access 1 year from date of activation with unlimited views
- Eduyush is an approved AICPA channel partner. Exclusive Limited period India pricing
How to get IFRS certified?
Theres an MCQ assessment at the end of each of the modules. You need to score 70% in the assessment to clear the module.
You can retake the assessments as many times as you want.
Once you clear all 25 online course modules, you will earn your IFRS certification and a digital badge to be proudly displayed anywhere on the internet.
Try a demo
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : Eduyush@123
Who is this course for?
* Both CA's & Non-CA's
*CA's in public practice who need to showcase an IFRS certification to their clients
* Accountants seeking a job career switch in IFRS
What level of knowledge should I possess prior to starting the program
You should possess a basic familiarity with financial reporting and accounting principles under IFRS/INDAS/GAAP etc.
IFRS Certification Course
Why do I need to get an IFRS certification?
- Get a promotion or salary jump within your current company.
- Gain knowledge of a globally-recognized financial reporting standard.
- Be better prepared for interviews and career switches.
- Achieve your professional goals.
- Feel more confident in your abilities.
If you are looking to achieve these goals, the IFRS certification course by AICPA is perfect for you.
The AICPA offers an International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Certificate Program. The program is designed to help individuals build the knowledge and skills needed to apply IFRS successfully in their careers. The certificate program consists of twenty-five modules with an assessment at the end. Completing both modules and the assessments will earn you the prestigious IFRS Certification.
Read our blog on which course is better for you. AICPA IFRS or ACCA Diploma in IFR
Why AICPA IFRS Certification Course?
The AICPA IFRS Certificate Program is designed for finance and accounting professionals seeking to develop international financial accounting and reporting skills required to compete effectively in today's global business environment. The program offers a comprehensive overview of IFRS, providing you with the knowledge to understand and apply these standards in practice.
What will I Learn in the AICPA IFRS Certification?
- Recognize the underlying concepts and principles of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Identify the required format and content of a complete set of financial statements, including required footnote disclosures
- Identify the presentation and disclosure requirements of a statement of cash flows, including the proper disclosure of operating, financing, and investing activities.
- Indicate and apply the requirements of new standards on revenue recognition (IFRS 15) and leases (IFRS 16).
- Identify the disclosure, recognition, measurement, and disclosure of common financial statement assets and liabilities.
- Identify and account for an impairment loss with respect to a nonfinancial asset.
- Recall required disclosures for related parties and events after the reporting period.
- Recognize the accounting treatment applied to share-based payments and employee benefits.
- Recall accounting requirements for business combinations, joint arrangements, and investments in associates.
- Identify and calculate tax amounts to be recognized in the financial statements.
- Recall the accounting requirements applicable to entities that transact in or keep accounting records in foreign currency.
- Indicate how to measure fair value when required by IFRS standards.
The course is self-paced and comprises 25 modules.
You have one (1) year to complete all the modules
We estimate that a commitment of approximately 40 to 60 hours will be required for most individuals to successfully complete the program.
* IFRS: The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and Fair Value Measurement (IFRS 13)
* Presentation of Financial Statements (IAS 1) & Events After the Reporting Period (IAS 10)
* Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors (IAS 8)
* Inventory (IAS 2)
* Property, Plant and Equipment (IAS 16) and Borrowing Costs (IAS 23)
* Investment Property (IAS 40)
* Intangible Assets (IAS 38)
* Impairments (IAS 36)
* Non-Current Assets Held-for-Sale and Discontinued Operations (IFRS 5)
* Government Grants (IAS 20)
* Leases (IFRS 16)
* Financial Instruments (IAS 32, IFRS 9, IFRS 7)
* Provisions, Contingent Liabilities, and Contingent Assets (IAS 37)
* Income Taxes (IAS 12)
* Employee Benefits (IAS 19)
* Share-Based Payment (IFRS 2)
* Revenue from Contracts with Customers (IFRS 15)
* Related Party Disclosures (IAS 24)
* Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS 10) & Separate Financial Statements (IAS27)
* Business Combinations (IFRS 3)Investment in Associates and Joint Ventures (IAS 28) & Joint Arrangements (IFRS 11)
* Foreign Exchange Rates (IAS 21)
* First-Time Adoption of IFRS (IFRS 1)
* Statements of Cash Flows (IAS 7) and Interim Reporting (IAS 34)
* Earnings per Share (IAS 33)
AICPA is the world's largest accounting body and thereby attracts global fortune 500 recruiters.
AICPA and CIMA regularly list jobs on their career hub. A list of IFRS jobs listed in India can be viewed here
Upon clearing all assessments, you will be awarded an IFRS digital badge. A digital badge helps you
* gain recognition by allowing you to easily display and share your achievement.
* Prospective clients and employers will be able to quickly verify your competencies and skills.
* provides greater credibility and;
* visually declares your commitment to study.