AICPA IFRS Certificate: Get Certified, Get Digital Badged
AICPA IFRS Certificate: Get Certified, Get Digital Badged
- Get 100% IFRS Certified
- Get a Complimentary 3 month access worth 8000 INR to our recorded lectures.
- 500 INR off, enrol by Oct 7. use code AICPAIFRS at checkout
- Avail our exclusive 3-month no-cost EMI offer! Don't let finances hold you back from advancing your career.
- Get your login from AICPA within 2 working days of enrolment with us.
- Eduyush is an approved AICPA channel partner. Exclusive Limited period India pricing
Getting IFRS certified is easy! Here's how:
- Get your login from AICPA within 2 working days
- Complete 25 online course modules at your own pace within one year
- Take a multiple-choice assessment at the end of each module
- Score 70% or higher to pass each module
- You can retake the assessments as many times as you want
- Once you've passed all 25 modules, you'll earn your IFRS certification and a digital badge to showcase on LinkedIn or anywhere else on the web
In just 15-30 days, you'll be ready to show off your new skills to potential employers and take your career to the next level!
Try a demo
User Name: email@example.com
Password : Eduyush@123
Let us break it down for you:
- If you're a CA, you can showcase your IFRS certification to both your clients and your organization, helping you move up the ladder for a promotion!
- If you're an accountant looking to switch careers and dive into the world of IFRS, this course is perfect for you too!
- Finance students and fresh graduates looking to boost their resume can benefit from the program as well.
- If you have a job interview coming up and need to show an IFRS certification within 15-30 days, this course is a lifesaver!
- And even if you haven't been able to clear the ACCA DIPIFRS exam, don't worry! The AICPA IFRS course is here to help.
Just make sure you have a basic understanding of financial reporting, accounting principles & standards, and you're good to go. Sign up now and let's get you certified in no time!
* IFRS: The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and Fair Value Measurement (IFRS 13)
* Presentation of Financial Statements (IAS 1) & Events After the Reporting Period (IAS 10)
* Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors (IAS 8)
* Inventory (IAS 2)
* Property, Plant and Equipment (IAS 16) and Borrowing Costs (IAS 23)
* Investment Property (IAS 40)
* Intangible Assets (IAS 38)
* Impairments (IAS 36)
* Non-Current Assets Held-for-Sale and Discontinued Operations (IFRS 5)
* Government Grants (IAS 20)
* Leases (IFRS 16)
* Financial Instruments (IAS 32, IFRS 9, IFRS 7)
* Provisions, Contingent Liabilities, and Contingent Assets (IAS 37)
* Income Taxes (IAS 12)
* Employee Benefits (IAS 19)
* Share-Based Payment (IFRS 2)
* Revenue from Contracts with Customers (IFRS 15)
* Related Party Disclosures (IAS 24)
* Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS 10) & Separate Financial Statements (IAS27)
* Business Combinations (IFRS 3)Investment in Associates and Joint Ventures (IAS 28) & Joint Arrangements (IFRS 11)
* Foreign Exchange Rates (IAS 21)
* First-Time Adoption of IFRS (IFRS 1)
* Statements of Cash Flows (IAS 7) and Interim Reporting (IAS 34)
* Earnings per Share (IAS 33)
The course is self-paced and comprises 25 modules.
You have one (1) year to complete all the modules
We estimate that a commitment of approximately 40 to 60 hours will be required for most individuals to successfully complete the program.
1) AICPA IFRS certification
2) Complimentary ACCA DIPLOMA in IFR registration worth 89 GBP or INR 9500
3) Access to Eduyush live & recorded lectures till Jun 24 exams
Whats not included
1) BPP DIPIFR books for ACCA exams, you can buy them separately
2) ACCA exam fees, this needs to be paid directly to ACCA. Exam fees is in the range of 135 GBP (INR 14000)
Don't let finances hold you back from earning your IFRS AICPA certification - avail our 3-month no-cost EMI offer and take your career to new heights!
* Valid Select Indian cards only
WhatsApp us at +919643308079 to avail the offer or chat with us online
IFRS Certification Course
Why do I need to get an IFRS certification?
- Get a promotion or salary jump within your current company.
- Gain knowledge of a globally-recognized financial reporting standard.
- Be better prepared for interviews and career switches.
- Achieve your professional goals.
- Feel more confident in your abilities.
If you are looking to achieve these goals, the IFRS certification course by AICPA is perfect for you.
The AICPA offers an International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Certificate Program. The program is designed to help individuals build the knowledge and skills needed to apply IFRS successfully in their careers. The certificate program consists of twenty-five modules with an assessment at the end. Completing both modules and the assessments will earn you the prestigious IFRS Certification.
Read our blog on which course is better for you. AICPA IFRS or ACCA Diploma in IFR
Why AICPA IFRS Certification Course?
The AICPA IFRS Certificate Program is designed for finance and accounting professionals seeking to develop international financial accounting and reporting skills required to compete effectively in today's global business environment. The program offers a comprehensive overview of IFRS, providing you with the knowledge to understand and apply these standards in practice.
What will I Learn in the AICPA IFRS Certification?
- Recognize the underlying concepts and principles of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Identify the required format and content of a complete set of financial statements, including required footnote disclosures
- Identify the presentation and disclosure requirements of a statement of cash flows, including the proper disclosure of operating, financing, and investing activities.
- Indicate and apply the requirements of new standards on revenue recognition (IFRS 15) and leases (IFRS 16).
- Identify the disclosure, recognition, measurement, and disclosure of common financial statement assets and liabilities.
- Identify and account for an impairment loss with respect to a nonfinancial asset.
- Recall required disclosures for related parties and events after the reporting period.
- Recognize the accounting treatment applied to share-based payments and employee benefits.
- Recall accounting requirements for business combinations, joint arrangements, and investments in associates.
- Identify and calculate tax amounts to be recognized in the financial statements.
- Recall the accounting requirements applicable to entities that transact in or keep accounting records in foreign currency.
- Indicate how to measure fair value when required by IFRS standards.
You have 12 months from the date of purchase to complete the entire program. Those who successfully complete this program will receive a digital badge to showcase their new skills on their online professional social networks. Given the regular issuance of new accounting standards by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), this badge expires 2 years from the date of issuance.