Diploma in IFRS ACCA (U.K). Online course. Live ACCA IFRS classes
Diploma in IFRS ACCA (U.K). Online course. Live ACCA IFRS classes
- Eduyush is an ACCA Partner.
- Pay 10 GBP instead of 89 GBP on your Initial ACCA registration
- 70%+ pass rates. Eduyush Pass Assurance covers your Diploma in IFRS Training.
- 50+ hours of live classes, 60 hours of recorded lectures, 800+ concept quizzes, WhatsApp group
- 24/7 Unlimited learning access on any device. Browse on desktop or app
- Eduyush handles your document registration with ACCA
- Enrol by Sep 30. Get an Extra 300 INR off on book plans. Discount auto applied at checkout
The total IFRS diploma course fees are as under:
1) Payable to Eduyush - Between INR 9,500 to INR 12500 (depending on the plan)
2) Payable to ACCA -
* Initial registration fees of 10 GBP or INR 1100
* Exam fees of 129 GBP or INR 13,300.
Your total IFRS course fees will be between INR 24,000 to INR 27,000
2022 Calendar for Classes (IFRS Training Course)
Saturday class is at 5 PM IST, and get repeated on following Sunday at 9:30 AM IST.
Recording for all lectures are available.
June 2023 live sessions will start by mid Feb 2023. We will update the class schedule post the Dec 2022 exams
(Scroll right if you are on mobile to see dates)
|Conceptual framework, IAS 1||July 23 only|
|Ethics, IAS 8 and IFRS 13||Aug 13 only|
|IAS 16 and IAS 38||Aug 27 & Aug 28|
|IAS 40, IAS 36, IFRS 5||Sep 3 & Sep 4|
|IAS 21 and IAS 37||Sep 10 & Sep 11|
IAS19 Employee benefits
|Sep 17 & 18|
Income Taxes IAS 12
|Sep 24 & 25|
IFRS 2 Share based payments
|Oct 1 & 2|
IFRS 15 Revenue
|Oct 8 & 9|
IFRS 16 Leases
|Oct 15 & 16|
Financial Instruments Part 1
|Oct 22 & 23|
|Financial Instruments Part 2||Oct 29 & 30|
Consolidation Part 1
|Nov 5 & 6|
Consolidation Part 2
|Nov 12 & 13|
|Inv in asso+CSOCIE||Nov 19 only|
|IAS 41, IFRS SME, other topics||Nov 20 only|
|CBE mock exam software, CBE practice||Nov 26 only|
|Practice and revision of extra topics- Session 1||Dec 3 only|
|Practice and revision of extra topics- Session 2||Dec 4 only|
- Classes are for 3-4 hours via Zoom.
- Students can attend any of the lectures at their convenience.
- Recordings of the lectures will be made available within 2 days of the lecture.
Diploma in IFRS ACCA
Don't let hefty tuition course fees get in the way of your ACCA DIPIFR. Our unique IFRS training comes at a much lower cost than traditional providers and offers you the flexibility to manage your study goals, work and life.
Take our IFRS course with live classes, IFRS self-study materials & ACCA-approved BPP books. Pay only 10 GBP as against 89 GBP as Initial registration fees to ACCA.
Our previous batch had a 75% pass rate. We can make you also emulate these students. Review our Linkedin post for the June 22 results
We are an ACCA partner. View our MOU with ACCA
Why is the ACCA Diploma in IFRS important?
IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standards, these are issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and are now a global benchmark for Financial reporting.
IFRS Trained professionals are some of the most in-demand in India and globally, and the skills shortage is particularly challenging. Employer demand for the right mix of finance skills in financial reporting is growing faster than what major labour markets can fill. In addition, 45% of CFOs think attracting qualified or suitable talent is one of the top challenges.
The ACCA Diploma in International financial reporting standards IFRS (ACCA DIPIFR) course is for ambitious working financial professionals who seek a global career in financial reporting from South Africa to Hong Kong.
A Diploma in IFRS from ACCA (U.K.) will differentiate you from other accounting and finance professionals and expand your career opportunities globally.
Who is this course for?
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), finance directors and finance controllers
- Chartered Accountants (CA), Cost and Management Accountants (CMA)
- CA Final students, CA IPCC students
- Finance and accounting professionals with more than three years of work experience.
Diploma in IFRS course fees
The total cost of doing the course including the exam fees will be between INR 25K to INR 26K depending on the training plan you choose with us.
The table below gives you a comparasion of IFRS course fees when students go through Eduyush and register directly. (The training with 2 books hardcopy plan has been used for a comparasion.)
Direct with ACCA
Payable to ACCA ACCA fees- initial registration (89 GBP) 8,600
Exam fees 129 GBP (India) 12,000 12,000 Total payable to ACCA (A) 20,600 12,900 Payable for training & Books Eduyush Live Training access Dec 22 - 8,700
BPP 3 books (only approved ACCA books) 4,400 3,900 Total Payable for training and books (B)
Total course fees (INR) (A+B) 25,000 25,500 Pass rates probability Between 15% to 25% Between 65% to 75%
- Pass rates are published on ACCA site, overall pass rates are between 35% to 45% which is a mix of students on self study and those going through coaching.
The ACCA IFRS exam fees for India is 129 GBP / INR 12,200 which is payable directly to ACCA by the student by October 30 for the December 22 exams.
Students will get a discount on their initial ACCA registration fees. Initial registration fees to be paid will be 10 GBP instead of 89 GBP. Eduyush will collect your documents and do your registration.
Diploma in IFRS course details
Our DIP IFRS course structure is
based on the Diploma in IFRS ACCA syllabus
- Avail discount of 79 GBP on your initial ACCA registration
- Eduyush Pass Assurance.
- 14+ weekend live DIP IFRS classes.
- Original approved Study material (BPP books) as per plan.
- 1500+ pages of Eduyush IFRS notes with detailed concepts to improve your knowledge of IFRS.
- 60+ hours of prior batch recorded lectures.
- 800+ IFRS Quiz bank.
- Get guidance on understanding the Diploma in IFRS Exam technique & ACCA CBE exam software.
- Past ACCA question papers since June 2014.
IFRS course demo video
Try a demo of one of our live lectures (recorded). Watch a demo IFRS course video.
Diploma in IFRS eligibility
We enrol students from across the globe. You can write the exams if:
You are a Chartered Accountant or CMA, or;
You have three years of relevant accounting experience or;
You have two years of relevant accounting experience with a relevant degree in Commerce from an ACCA affiliated University or;
You are pursuing CA and have finished your articleship
If you do not fall in any of the categories, we recommend you to take the AICPA & CIMA IFRS certification course.
* The skills to navigate the complexities & applying IFRS across various industries
* Recognize the underlying concepts & principles of IFRS.
* The ability to prepare financial statements as per IFRS for any organization along with practical application.
* A professional accounting Diploma in IFRS to get noticed by recruiters
We're very proud of our pass rates and are confident you will pass the IFRS exam.
We also provide a full pass guarantee to back our claim, If you are unlucky and have a terrible day at the exam.
What does it mean?
If you do not pass the December 22 attempt, we will extend your IFRS course access till June 23 without any additional costs. We usually charge INR 6500 per exam extension.
Under what circumstances I can't avail the extension?
If you don't attempt the December 22 exams, we won't extend the LMS. In that case, you will need to buy an extension with us.
How do I get the Free extension?
We will automatically extend your access post the December 22 results.
Do I also get new BPP books for June 23 exams?
BPP books are valid for both December 22 and June 23 exams.
Any other Terms and conditions
No Ifs and buts. It's simple, attempt the exam; we extend if you don't pass—no further terms and conditions.
Once you pay, we will do the following.
1) LMS: You get your access within one working day.
3) Registration: We start your ACCA registration process within one day.
4) WhatsApp: We add you to our group.