Diploma in IFRS ACCA (U.K). Online course. Jun 23 and Dec 23 exams
Diploma in IFRS ACCA (U.K). Online course. Jun 23 and Dec 23 exams
- Eduyush is an ACCA Partner.
- FREE ACCA registration of 89 GBP. Enrol by Feb 7 to avail offer.
- 70%+ pass rates. Eduyush Pass Assurance covers your Diploma in IFRS Training.
- 50+ hours of live classes, 60 hours of recorded lectures, 800+ concept quizzes, WhatsApp group
- 24/7 Unlimited views on any device. Browse on desktop or app
- Eduyush handles your document registration with ACCA
2023 Calendar for Classes (IFRS Training Course)
Saturday class is at 5 PM IST, and get repeated on following Sunday at 9:30 AM IST.
Recording for all lectures are available.
(Scroll right if you are on mobile to see dates)
|Conceptual framework, IAS 1||Jan 28 only|
|Orientation, IAS 8 and IFRS 13||Feb 4 only|
Ethics, Fair value measurement and IAS 16
|Feb 18 and Feb 19|
|IAS 40, IFRS 5, IAS 36||Feb 25 & Feb 26|
|IAS 21, IAS 24 and IFRS 8||Mar 4 & Mar 5|
|IAS 37||Mar 11 & Mar 12|
IAS19 Employee benefits
|Mar 18 & Mar19|
Income Taxes IAS 12
|Mar 25 & Mar 26|
IFRS 2 Share based payments
|Apr 1 & 2|
IFRS 15 Revenue
|Apr 8 & 9|
IFRS 16 Leases
|Apr 15 & 16|
Financial Instruments Part 1
|Apr 22 & 23|
|Financial Instruments Part 2||Apr 29 & 30|
Consolidation Part 1
|May 6 & 7|
Consolidation Part 2
|May 13 & 14|
|Inv in asso+CSOCIE||May 20 only|
|Exam techniques and exam admin||May 21 only|
|CBE mock exam software, IAS 33||May 27 only|
|Misc topics||May 28 only|
|Practice and revision of extra topics- Session 1||Jun 3 only|
|Practice and revision of extra topics- Session 2||Jun 4 only|
- Classes are for 3-4 hours via Zoom.
- Students can attend any of the lectures at their convenience.
- Recordings of the lectures will be made available within 2 days of the lecture.
The total IFRS diploma course fees are as under:
1) Payable to Eduyush - Choose a plan
2) Payable to ACCA -
* Initial registration fees - Nil. As fully waived
* Exam fees of 129 GBP or INR 13,400.
Your total IFRS course fees will be between INR 25,000 to INR 28,000
Diploma in IFRS ACCA
Don't let hefty tuition course fees get in the way of your IFRS diploma ACCA. Our unique IFRS training comes at a much lower cost than traditional providers and offers the flexibility to manage your study goals, work and life.
Take our IFRS course with live classes, IFRS self-study materials & ACCA-approved BPP books. Avail free 89 GBP discount on the Initial registration fees.
Our previous batch had a 75% pass rate. We can make you also emulate these students. Review our Linkedin post for the June 22 results
We are an ACCA partner. View our MOU with ACCA.
Why is it Important?
IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standards; these are issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and are now a global benchmark for Financial reporting.
IFRS Trained professionals are some of the most in demand in India and globally, and the skills shortage is particularly challenging. Employer demand for the right mix of finance skills in financial reporting is growing faster than significant labour markets can fill. In addition, 45% of CFOs think attracting qualified or suitable talent is one of the top challenges.
The ACCA DIPIFR course is for ambitious working financial professionals who seek a global career in financial reporting from South Africa to Hong Kong.
The diploma will differentiate you from other accounting and finance professionals and expand your career opportunities globally.
Who is this course for?
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), finance directors and finance controllers
- Chartered Accountants (CA), Cost and Management Accountants (CMA)
- CA Final students, CA IPCC students, auditor
- Finance and accounting professionals with more than three years of work experience.
Read our blog on IFRS salary in India to understand how adding IFRS skillset can help your career.
Diploma in IFRS course fees
The ACCA DIPIFR course cost, including the exam fees, will be between INR 26K to INR 28K, depending on the training plan you choose with us.
The table below compares the course fees when students go through Eduyush and register directly. (The training with three books hardcopy plan has been used for a comparison.)
ACCA course fees break up
|Initial Registration fees of 89 GBP (A)||9.400||Free|
|Exam fees 129 GBP (B)||13,400||13,400|
|Total payable To ACCA = (A+B)||22,800||13,400|
|Eduyush training access till Jun 23 exams (C)||-||11,000|
|BPP 3 Books (ACCA approved) (D)||4,300
|Total course fees (T+C+D)||27,100||27,700|
|Pass Rates probability||20% to 30%||65% to 75%|
Pass rates are published on the ACCA site; overall pass rates are between 35% to 45%, a mix of students on self-study and those going through the coaching.
The DIPIFR exam fee for India is 129 GBP / INR 13,400, which is payable directly to ACCA by the student by March 31 for the June 23 exams.
Eduyush offer: Students will get a free initial registration worth 89 GBP . Eduyush will collect your documents and do your registration.
Diploma in IFRS courses details
Our DIP IFRS course structure is based on the Diploma in IFRS syllabus.
- Free diploma registration with ACCA worth 89 GBP ( INR 9400) on your initial ACCA registration
- Eduyush Pass Assurance.
- 14+ weekend live DIP IFRS classes.
- Original approved Study material (BPP books) as per plan.
- 1500+ pages of Eduyush IFRS notes with detailed concepts to improve your knowledge of IFRS.
- 60+ hours of prior batch recorded lectures.
- 800+ IFRS Quiz bank.
- Get guidance on understanding the Diploma in IFRS Exam technique & ACCA CBE exam software.
- Past ACCA question papers since June 2014.
IFRS course demo
Try a demo of one of our live lectures (recorded). Watch a demo IFRS course video.
Diploma in IFRS Eligibility
We enrol students from across the globe. You can write the exams if you fulfil any of the following:
- You are a Chartered Accountant (CA), CPA or CMA; or
- You have three years of relevant accounting experience; or
- You have two years of relevant accounting experience and hold the B.com degree from an ACCA affiliated university; or
- You are pursuing your CA and have finished your article ship.
If you do not fall into any categories, we recommend you take the AICPA & CIMA IFRS certification course.
We're very proud of our pass rates and are confident you will pass the IFRS exam.
We also provide a full pass guarantee to back our claim, If you are unlucky and have a terrible day at the exam.
What does it mean?
If you do not pass the Jun 23 attempt, we will extend your IFRS course access till Dec 23 without any additional costs. We usually charge INR 6500 per exam extension.
Under what circumstances I can't avail the extension?
If you don't attempt the Jun 23 exams, we won't extend the LMS. In that case, you will need to buy an extension with us.
How do I get the Free extension?
We will automatically extend your access post the Jun 23 results.
Do I also get new BPP books for Dec 23 exams?
No BPP books are not covered in this pass assurance. Students will need to buy them separately for the Dec 23 exams if theres a major syllabus variation.
Any other Terms and conditions
No Ifs and buts. It's simple, attempt the exam; we extend if you don't pass—no further terms and conditions.
Once you pay, we will do the following.
1) LMS: You get your access within one working day.
3) Registration: We start your ACCA registration process within one day.
4) WhatsApp: We add you to our group.