* Get certified by the worlds largest accounting body
* Flexible learning at your pace
* Display Digital Badge and impress your recruiters & Linkedin network
* Learn from the best in the business
* Get certified fast between 1 to 3 months
RPA for Finance
Professionals who earn this certificate badge can find value in a robotic process automation (RPA) for their organization, as it relates to finance and accounting functions. Badge earners recognize the key risks and challenges that should be addressed before implementing RPA within the organization. These professionals note trends related to RPA, especially as it relates to operational process implications.
By 2020, 40% of manual accounting tasks are predicted to be automated, which can ensure a competitive advantage. With advanced preparation and strategy, rollout can be timely and result in significant hours saved.
This RPA for Finance certificate will focus on robotic process automation benefits and how the use of software robots can enable your business or clients to become more competitive and agile. You will gain an understanding of the risks, opportunities, and organizational impact of automation while learning the decision criteria and key considerations needed to build a business case and run a successful proof-of-concept. You will also understand the steps and governance needed to implement or advise clients on how to implement successfully.
- Understanding Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Building an RPA Business Case
- Implementing RPA Applications
- Governance, Risks and Controls for RPA
- Organizational Process Implications of RPA
- How RPA Can Be Used in an Audit
- Automation Beyond RPA
Upon completing the seven modules, you will earn a digital badge to proudly display anywhere on the internet—a personal blog; a social network like LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter; Mozilla Open Badges; a biographical page on a company website, or an online resume. Set yourself apart as a future-ready financial professional
Upon completing the seven modules, you will earn a digital badge to proudly display anywhere on the internet—a personal blog; a social network like LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter; Mozilla Open Badges; a biographical page on a company website, or an online resume. Set yourself apart as a future-ready financial professional.
Who will benefit?
- Global accounting and financial business leaders and professionals
- MA/ PA Managers to C-Suite that are considering RPA for their business and want to understand best practices and strategy for implementing RPA
- PA Partners, advisors and consultants interested in expanding their service offerings
- SMB to large global corporations of all industries
- Management accounting/finance professionals, finance personnel, internal auditors, etc.
- Public accounting managers, consultants and staff supporting or advising clients
- Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants and internal auditors
- Public accounting partners, managers and staff supporting clients from audit, tax and SOC services
|Format:||Course - Online|
|Access:||This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for a year after purchase date.|
- Recognize what RPA is and its business value, with specific focus on accounting and finance functions.
- Identify the opportunities and use cases for automation.
- Recognize the decision criteria needed to build a business case.
- Recognize key risks and challenges that need to be addressed before implementing RPA
- Recognize the governance and controls considerations for addressing automation risks.
- Recognize the key components to implementing RPA.
- Recognize the accounting, finance, and operational process implications of RPA.
- Recognize audit implications associated with RPA.
- Recognize future trends of automation.
Key Topics covered
- What RPA is and the business value of RPA
- RPA applications and use cases that make the most sense
- Decision criteria and steps needed to build a business case
- Considerations, risks, and challenges to implementing RPA
- Governance and controls considerations for a digital workforce
- Accounting, finance, and organizational impact of RPA
- How RPA might affect an audit
- Future of RPA and automation trends, with a focus on intelligent process automation (IPA)
What are AICPA Certifications
Digital badges are quickly becoming the global standard for recognising and publicising professional development. Sharing your digital badge with your social and professional networks (see “How do I share my badge?” below) helps you gain recognition for your achievement from clients, colleagues, and potential employers.
A digital badge strengthens the credibility and visually declares your commitment to quality. According to a recent LinkedIn study, profiles with certifications and badges receive six times the number of profile views. Watch this video(1:38) for an overview.
Once a digital badge’s specific criteria are met, you will be issued a digital badge in approximately 5 business days or less. You will receive an email firstname.lastname@example.org instructions and a link to claim your badge on the Acclaim platform.
Once you’ve created an account on youracclaim.com and have accepted your digital badge, click on it and choose to “Share” to your choice of social media networks, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Xing. You can also include the digital badge in your e-mail signature, digital resume, or personal blog/website.
From the “Share” menu, choose the “Download Badge” option (downward arrow icon) to download the badge as a PNG file. Then, look for the link icon to link the PNG image to your verifiable badge. Or, copy the HTML code from the embed icon (left and right arrows with a forward slash in between them) and use that on your web page, blog or any platform that accepts HTML.
Important! For your badge to be verified and allow others to see your accomplishment, the badge must be linked through the Acclaim platform.
You can link multiple e-mail addresses to the Acclaim platform if your digital badge is delivered to your work e-mail. Still, your social media accounts are connected to a personal e-mail; it is a seamless experience to share your accomplishment. These instructions are also available here.
You can also watch this video (:40) on how to share your badge.
Your badge needs to be linked to your profile on theAICPA and CIMA Acclaim platformwhich contains verified information.
Every digital badge has a unique URL that should be embedded in your social profile or on your website.
Some of our AICPA and CIMA digital badges expire, while some do not have an expiration date.
For badges that expire, if there have been no significant updates related to information covered in the topical area covered by your badge, your badge will be renewed for another year. If substantial changes have occurred, you will be notified about additional education that must be completed to maintain the badge. If you complete further education, you will remain a badge holder in that topical area, and your digital badge will be updated to reflect competency in the new locations. If you do not complete the additional education, your digital badge will expire automatically.
Please refer to the badge’s information page for further details about the digital badge's potential expiration dates.
No, your digital badge is awarded to the name and email address you used to complete your purchase on the AICPA Store. If someone were to copy the badge, it would not be linked and, therefore, unverified and invalid. If you notice misuse of your digital badge image or URL, please contact us email@example.com.