AICPA: COSO Internal Control Certificate Program
AICPA: COSO Internal Control Certificate Program
- Eduyush is an approved AICPA channel partner
- Get certified from the worlds largest Accounting body AICPA & CIMA. AICPA is a 130-year-old body with presence in 179 countries
- LinkedIn profiles with certifications and badges receive six times the number of profile views. Get yours today
- Access 1 year from date of activation.
- Secure payments
A training program, specially designed to help finance and accounting professionals build the knowledge needed for the creation and review of COSO’s 2013 Internal Control — Integrated Framework. The framework helps companies gain operational efficiencies, deter fraud, make better business decisions and positively influence better risk management practices.
COSO stands for (Committee of Sponsorship Organizations). This committee was formed by the following five major professional organizations:
1. American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
2. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
3. Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
4. Financial Executives Institute (FEI)
5. American Accounting Association (AAA)
The committee (COSO) developed a framework for internal control designed to improve organizations' governance, risk management, performance and fraud deterrence.
COSO Framework is recognized as a leading framework and one of the most commonly used frameworks. COSO Framework is considered the best internal control guidance standard.
Try a demo
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : Eduyush@123
* You have twelve (12) months from the date of purchase to complete the entire program.
Students will receive an activation directly from AICPA within three working days after enrolling with us
Avail No Cost EMI offer as follows:
Spends above INR20K - 3 months
Spends above INR50K - 6 months
* Valid Select Indian cards only
COSO Internal Control Certificate Program
The COSO Internal Control Certificate offers you a unique opportunity to develop your expertise in designing, implementing and monitoring a system of internal control in today's rapidly changing business models. Nine self-paced modules provide the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO's Internal Control-Integrated Framework (IC framework).
Develop confidence in the internal control systems.
The COSO, Internal Control Certificate, will develop your expertise in designing, implementing, and monitoring an internal control system. The course materials provide a comprehensive overview of the guidance on internal control, emphasising how to apply these concepts to rapidly changing business models in your organisation.
You will learn best practices for implementing controls into your business model that are practical and relevant. Apply COSO Certification concepts to several real-world scenarios in this course to learn how to add value to your organization through improved operations, reporting and compliance.
Enhance your knowledge of the IC framework
This program will provide a brief overview of COSO's Risk Assessment and Internal Control Frameworks, then delve deeper into the details of how to assess internal control by principle. The variety of situations provided will help you apply the framework and ignite thought into how they might relate to your organization. In the final module, you will see how it all comes together by assessing an organisation's internal control system in a case study.
Once you’ve completed the nine self-paced, online learning modules and the online exam, you’ll be able to apply your newly acquired knowledge to achieve the following:
- Implementing an effecitve streamlined processes and better management of compliance costs
- Judgement to monitor an enhanced quality of risk assessment
- Strengthened fraud deterring efforts
- Improved alignment with outsourced service providers
- Heightened awareness of the technological considerations as relates to internal control
Earn CPE credit and celebrate your achievement
The COSO Internal Control Certificate program, is an online, self-study learning program. Access the materials anytime, anywhere and complete the course at your own pace. The twelve-month timeframe is flexible, allowing you to fit your studies around your schedule while keeping up with industry best practices.
Individual program: Complete self-paced online learning when it’s convenient for you
Online Exam: Complete the exam at your convenience within 90 days of finishing the learning program
Digital Badge: Receive a digital badge to share with your professional network
Participants should have at least 2-6 years of experience working with an internal control system. Basic level of exposure to COSO’s 2013 Internal Control-Integrated Framework
|Duration:||16 hours (17 CP credits)|
|Format:||Course - Online (Voiceover Powerpoint, Audio)|
|Access:||This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for a year after purchase date.|
- Assess a system of internal control.
- Apply key points related to the principles-based approach.
- Recognize ways to identify, assess and respond to risks in your organization.
- Identify areas for improvement based on the results of assessing internal control.
- Categories of objectives achieved by effective system of internal control
- Components of internal control
- Principles and points of focus
- Roles and responsibilities
- Limitations of internal control
Pre requisite knowledge prior to starting the program
Basic level of exposure to COSO’s 2013 Internal Control Integrated Framework.