Get a US GAAP Certification with an AICPA Accreditation! – Eduyush
Get a US GAAP Certification with an AICPA Accreditation! – Eduyush
- Showcase your US GAAP skills to potential employers or clients with the AICPA digital badge.
- Stand out from the competition with a globally recognized financial certification from AICPA
- Boost your career potential and open up new opportunities for advancement
- Access 1 year from date of activation with unlimited views.
- Eduyush is an approved AICPA channel partner
- Secure payments
The AICPA US GAAP Certification Program will give you the skills in international financial accounting and reporting that you need to compete effectively in today's global business environment. The program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of US GAAP principles and their application in a variety of business contexts. The program covers key topics such as financial statement presentation, revenue recognition & income taxes. You will also learn about the latest developments in US GAAP.
The certification will give you the confidence to communicate effectively with clients and other finance professionals about US GAAP issues. It will also distinguish you from other accounting professionals who don't have the same level of knowledge about US GAAP.
Who is this course for?
* Accounting and finance professionals who work for enterprises required to comply with U.S. GAAP or are interested in understanding U.S. accounting fundamentals
* Accountants seeking a job career switch in US GAAP
Do I need to be a /CA/ACCA to earn the certificate?
No. The modules that comprise this Certificate program are available for CPAs, CAs, and other accounting professionals who do not have one of these credentials or their equivalent.
What level of knowledge should I possess before starting the program?
It is not necessary to have a detailed knowledge of the body of US GAAP literature upon initiation of the program. Still, you should possess a familiarity with financial reporting and accounting principles.
US GAAP Certification
Are you looking to advance your career in accounting or finance? Do you want to demonstrate your expertise and professionalism to potential employers?
Obtaining US GAAP certification can help you achieve these goals and more. US GAAP is the standard set of accounting principles used in the United States, and is certified in these principles can set you apart from your peers and show your commitment to your profession.
The AICPA US GAAP Certification will give you the core knowledge you need to thrive in a global environment. With this credential, you'll be able to work with any company involved in the U.S. capital markets.
U.S. GAAP is the gold standard for financial reporting, and by becoming certified, you'll be setting yourself apart from the competition.
The AICPA US GAAP Certification Program is designed specifically for finance professionals and will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Don't wait any longer; get started on your path to success today.
Earners of this certificate will be able to demonstrate mastery of foundational U.S. GAAP accounting and financial reporting concepts needed for a global environment, such as preparing financial statements following U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (also known as "US-GAAP"), explaining the requirements surrounding specific transactions or applying various management accounting concepts.
Why get certified on US GAAP?
With a strong foundation in USGAAP, you'll be able to
- Demonstrate expertise and professionalism
- Enhance career opportunities
- Stay current with industry standards
- Comply with industry regulations
- Increase earning potential
- Expand professional network
- Continue professional development
Why get certified from AICPA?
Expertise: The AICPA is a leading authority on US GAAP and has a team of experts who are well-versed in these principles and practices. By learning from the AICPA, you can be confident that you are receiving high-quality, accurate, and up-to-date information.
Recognition: The AICPA is a well-respected and widely recognized organization, and obtaining US GAAP certification from the AICPA can be a valuable addition to your resume and professional credentials.
Independence and impartiality: The AICPA is a professional organization independent of any specific company or industry. This allows them to provide unbiased and objective resources and services to professionals in the accounting field. By learning US GAAP from the AICPA, you can be confident that you are receiving high-quality, accurate, and up-to-date information that is not influenced by any particular interests or agendas.
Recruiter acceptance: Many recruiters and employers look for candidates certified by reputable organizations like the AICPA, as it demonstrates competence and commitment to the profession. Having US GAAP certification from the AICPA on your resume may make you a more competitive job candidate and increase your chances of being selected for interviews and job offers.
|Format:||Course - Online|
|Access:||This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for a year after purchase date.|
- Recognise reporting requirements for financial statements prepared using U.S. GAAP
- Identify U.S. financial accounting concepts
- Recall U.S. GAAP financial accounting and reporting requirements for specific transactions
- Understand U.S. management accounting concepts.
To earn the AICPA US GAAP Certification, students must
- Must complete all the 15 modules
- Score 70% on a MCQ assessment at the end of each module.
- You can retake the assessment as many times as you wish.
- Complete all modules within one year.
The course is self-paced and comprises 15 modules. The content is in multimedia like slides, case study videos and quizzes.
You have one year to complete all the modules.
How long will it take me to complete all of the courses in the Certificate program?
This varies from person to person, but it is estimated that a commitment of approximately 30 hours will be required for most individuals to complete the program successfully.
* Regulatory Environment for Financial Reporting
* Corporate Governance
* The Accounting Cycle and Objectives of General Purpose Financial Statements
* Overview of Financial Statements - Part I
* Overview of Financial Statements - Part II
* Planning, Budgeting, and Performance Assessments
* Cost Accounting Concepts and SystemsInternal Control, Ethics, and Fraud
* Key Principles and Financial Statement Presentation
* Cash, Receivables, and Inventory
* Other Assets, Property, Plant and Equipment, and Intangibles
* Liabilities and Leases
* Equity, Earnings Per Share, and Accounting Changes and Error Corrections
* Revenue Recognition
* Income Taxes, Interest, Compensation, and Other Income and Expense
Impress recruiters and your professional network with a digital badge.
Once you score 70% in your assessments, you get your digital badge to broadcast to the world.
A digital badge helps you
- Gain recognition for earning your certificate by allowing you to display and share your achievement easily.
- Prospective clients and employers will be able to verify your competencies and skills quickly.
- Provides greater credibility and visually declares your commitment to quality.
According to a recent LinkedIn study, profiles with certifications and badges receive six times the number of profile views.
Try a demo of how an AICPA platform looks like.
User Name: email@example.com
Password : Eduyush@123
* You have twelve (12) months from the date of purchase to complete the entire program.
Students will receive an activation directly from AICPA within three working days after enrolling with us