Know more about the DIPIFR ACCA Exam
Exams are held bi-anually i.e Jun and Dec
The next exams are on Dec 9, 2022
Theres just one paper which you need to clear.
* Exam is a 100 mark paper with 50 required to clear the exam
* Exam duration is for 3hours 15 minutes
* Exams are Computer based.
The question paper is primarily a case study based format.
There are 4 questions of 25 marks each.
The objective is test your breadth on all IFRS standards
Students will be required to give their reasoning and judgement on either Excel and Word
All ACCA DIPIFR exams are now computer based exams (CBE). These exams are held at various Pearson testing centres across the world.
Students are required to book an exam centre by approx 6 weeks prior to taking the exam In case of COVID or lockdown in your city,
In some countries, ACCA may give students an option of taking the exams from home. Eduyush will keep you updated throughout your journey
The ACCA DIPIFR exams are taken by working professionals only due to the eligibility criteria. Students need to set aside time to take this exam.
Our estimate is
*For CA's approx 100- 200 hours depending on familiarity with INDAS
*For students pursuing CA final, approx 100 hours
*For BCOM and other finance professionals between 250-300 hours
Read our blog on exam preparation time to build your own plan
Students need to share the following documents with us for their registration
* Photo id proof ( PAN, passport, DL, aadhar with DOB)
Proof of entry
* For CA/CMA - Membership certificate (if not having membership certificate, then experience form )
* For others, self attested experience form in ACCA format (format will be shared on online form). No attestation of experience certificate is required from your employer
* ACCA Authorisation form to enable us to apply on your behalf (we will email it to you)
ACCA holds exams in over 500 centres globally.
Click on this link to know more about the popular locations where students of Eduyush take the exams
Post your enrolment with us
* Our Registration team sends you an online application form within 1 working day
* You upload your documents
* We apply and you get your ACCA login id
* ACCA approvals takes 5-7 working days, you get notified by ACCA directly