ACCA DipIFR FAQ's
What is the benefit of registering for the DipIFR through Eduyush.com
Apart from the discount on your registration, we also
- Give you study materials valid for 6 months (click here to know more)
- We notify you of every update and ensure that you don't miss out on crucial deadlines on exam bookings, admit cards, exam results etc. We are a phone call away to answer any of your queries.
- We are an Exchange with ACCA . So, once you register with us, we manage your account , including exam history, fees and general ACCA account details.
- We may also on some cases be responsible for some administration activities such as exam entry or ACCA fee payments on behalf of the students
What is the process to get registered with ACCA for the DipIFR
Students can use our services to get themselves registered, we collect your documents and liase with the ACCA team to get your MyACCA login. Once your case has been approved you can login to your MyACCA and pay the exam fees. After you make the registration fees to us, we send out an online application form which will take no more than 5 minutes to fill if you have your documents handy.
What is the fees structure for the DipIFR exam
ACCA fees is split as registration fees and exam fees. (e.g. total 206 GBP for India)
Registration fees is a one time fee payable to get the student registered with the DipIFR exam. The fees varies by country. For a lot of countries like India, countries in Middle east, South East Asia, the fees is 89 GBP. In some countries like Egypt, Nigeria the registration fees is 45 GBP. We help students get registered at a discount once they take the learning materials from us.
Exam Fees: Exam fees is payable when the student has to write the exam and has to be paid to ACCA before the standard exam deadlines. The fees is in the range of 117 GBP to 120 GBP depending on the country you are in.
How long does it take to register with the DipIFR through Eduyush.com?
Once you have submitted your online application to us, it takes anywhere between 2 working days to 10 working days depending on how close you are applying to the exam dates. We recommend applying in advance.
How do I find learning materials to support my studies towards the DipIFR qualification?
Eduyush.com has two options to study (both of these come with a 1 year unlimited view access)
- Self Study module without any intervention of a faculty, click here to know more
- Faculty led training by leading faculty, click here to know more
How should candidates better prepare for the DipIFR exam?
ACCA's examiners say that many candidates do not practise exam questions prior to the exam but simply read the questions and model answers together. Candidates are advised to practise the past papers as if they were sitting the exam. Past papers are published on the ACCA website but these are not updated for any technical changes arising from updates to IFRS. We recommend that candidates use the revision question banks published by the BPP books as these contain past exam questions that are updated to reflect the latest syllabus and examinable documents. Our self study modules do have an index of the past 10 question papers with their analysis.
What documents are required to be submitted to eduyush.com for the ACCA DipIFR registration
Our online application form will have all the required instructions to fill the form. The requirement are listed as below
- Photo id proof ( PAN, passport, DL, aadhar with DOB)
- Photograph (recent)
- Proof of entry
- For CA, CA Membership certificate
- For exp candidates, self attested experience letter in ACCA format (format available on online form)