We have compiled a subject-wise comparasion of books and evaluated which is better. This comparasion has been made from
- Our cumulative past purchases since 2019
- Students evaluation and feedback to us directly.
Read the detailed bog to get an overview of which is better
The ACCA books are updated on a regular basis in order to reflect the changes to the syllabus.
Generally, the books are updated every September, except UK Tax which is updated every June to reflect the latest FA changes
- Delivery within 4-7 days to most Tier1 and Tier 2 cities in India
- Free shipping
- We accept returns within 3 working days if the book is unopened. Theres a return fees of Rs. 400 to cover the courier charges
- If a wrong book has been sent, we will replace the book at no additional costs
Books were delivered very late. I understand it is beyond your team control and I am so happy with your team for offline support.
Good quality. Appreciated the encouraging note that came along with the text book.
Satisfied with the books
The packaging is always great, I have never received damaged books and "Thank you" cards are adorable, I always end up using those as Bookmarks.
If anyone is self studying and does not have much work experience, I would recommend them kaplan over BPP. Kaplan is wordy and has too much content and studying from kaplan can get tiring sometimes. However that's the part that helps with discursive questions at P level.
I ordered AFM & APM books from Eduyush and received them in excellent packaging and condition within 3 days. They also provide BPP ECR which helps in saving hefty tuition fees. Overall, very much satisfied with the sales support their team provides. A big recommendation to all ACCA pursuants doing self study to try EDUYUSH.
Good Book for Level 3