Our E-learning IFRS program is designed to make learner understand the concepts of IFRS along with its applications in various industries. This program is ideal for finance professionals who need to acquire a more detailed understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
This will also help the learner to prepare for ACCA Diploma in IFRS exam.
The training programme is based on the syllabus of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Diploma in IFRS, which is a well-recognised and regarded qualification globally.
We will not only prepare you for the exam, along with IFRS, we will also cover its differences with the corresponding Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) and Indian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (IGAAP) to help you learn the local reporting requirements and smoothly manage Ind AS implementation in India.
After successful completion of this programme, participants should be able to:
- prepare financial reports: as per requirements under Ind AS and IFRS
- understand complex financial reporting standards like financial instruments, consolidation, share-based payments, etc.
- understand the accounting and disclosure requirement for new standards: IFRS 15 - Revenue from Contracts with Customers and IFRS 16 - Leases
Who is it for
Professionals working in finance and accounts functions across various industries
Professionals working in audit or tax
Freshly qualified CAs
What do you get
With our partnership with Grant Thornton, now add an edge to your IFRS skills. You get all of the things in Eduyush basic plan, plus online training from Grant Thornton with 1 year access. Refer brochure here
You get a double power packed IFRS learning combo of Grant Thornton and Eduyush.com learning materials
- 70 hours of study include 48 hours of recorded videos 22 hours of other content and assessments
- Two way communication and query resolution from “Ask an expert”
- Course materials , E-book of BPP Study text , E-book of BPP revision kit • GT Presentation
- Quiz of all accounting standards covered
- Final assessment LMS access of 1 year
- Certificate of completion on successfully passing the final assessment
- Eduyush Study modules - Refer here
- Eduyush Live lectures over 10 weekends
- ACCA registration fees of 89 GBP, registration is done by us
- The GT course subscription validity period is for 12 Months respectively.
- The Eduyush course subscription validity is till Dec 21
- Students will receive an activation directly from Grant thornton within 3 working days
- A refund of 50% of the fee would be provided for cancellation requests received up to five working days before the training start date
Certificate of Completion :
All students will get a certificate upon successful completion of course from Grant Thornton