: Enterprise Risk Management Certificate program
: Enterprise Risk Management Certificate program
- Eduyush is an approved AICPA channel partner
- Get certified from the worlds largest Accounting body AICPA & CIMA. AICPA is a 130-year-old body with presence in 179 countries
- LinkedIn profiles with certifications and badges receive six times the number of profile views. Get yours today
- Access 1 year from date of activation
- Secure payments
The only COSO-authorized certificate program on the 2017 COSO ERM framework, this certificate program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate it into your organization's strategy-setting process to drive business performance.
* You have twelve (12) months from the date of purchase to complete the entire program.
Students will receive an activation directly from AICPA within three working days after enrolling with us
Avail No Cost EMI offer as follows:
Spends above INR20K - 3 months
Spends above INR50K - 6 months
* Valid Select Indian cards only
Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management Certificate
In today’s dynamic, global business environment combined with cyber threats, rapidly emerging technologies and economic and financial volatilities, managing risk has become increasingly more challenging and complex. And, if left unmanaged, these risks can damage or destroy an organization’s brand or business model.
Despite these risks, more than 70% of organizations don’t have a strong Enterprise Risk Management strategy.
Why get the Enterprise Risk Management Certificate?
With the Enterprise Risk Management certificate, you can solidify your strategy by learning how to assess risk and manage it successfully within the newly updated ERM framework. It will also help prevent surprise risks, business scandals and failures while providing value to shareholders.
Plus, you’ll learn how to integrate the new framework into your organization’s strategy-setting process.
Who will benefit?
Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, CROs, CAEs, management accountants, partners, staff, managers, compliance officers and internal auditors who want to:
- Get a foundational learning of Enterprise Risk Management
- Anticipate risks and have a framework for how to identify and handle them
- Incorporate an ERM framework within their organization
- Add value to your organization, create opportunities for career growth and earn CPE credit
The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone's responsibility.
The only COSO-authorized certificate program on the 2017 COSO ERM framework, this new certificate program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate it into your organization's strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you'll earn up to 13.5 hours of CPE.
Seven self-paced modules provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO's Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision-making. The certificate program includes:
Self-study online modules:
- An Overview of Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance
- The Governance and Culture Component
- The Strategy and Objective-Setting Component
- The Performance Component
- The Review and Revision Component
- The Information, Communication, and Reporting Component
- Case Application - ERM Improvement Observations
Online exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program
|13 hours (13 CP credits)
|Course - Online (Voiceover Powerpoint, Audio)
|This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for a year after purchase date.
|Participants should have at least 2-6 years' experience with enterprise risk management. Advanced Prep: *Recommended (not mandatory) prereading of the 2017 COSO ERM Framework.
- Analyze the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles.
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples.
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting
What level of knowledge should i possess prior to starting the program
Participants should have at least 2-6 years' experience with enterprise risk management. Advanced Prep: *Recommended (not mandatory) prereading of the 2017 COSO ERM Framework..